My Winter Essentials

Hey Everyone!!

I'm so sorry for not uploading, I have so much going on right now. Most of you know I was away on a much needed vacation to Thailand. It was amazing, I'll be uploading that content really soon.

I wanted to put up this because the harsh winter cold always makes my skin and hair change. It gets really dry and I have to add some moisture to my skin and hair more often than if the weather was warmer. Here's some of my essentials to survive through the harsh winter cold. 


This is pretty self explanatory. This is the only thing that will help my lips have moisture during the cold. I'm sure everyone uses it and knows about it. Get you some bistex!





I mentioned this on my blog before. I love the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. It really good for someone who suffers from dark spots & dry skin like myself. I pat it on my skin after I wash and moisturize my face so it can penetrate into the skin. By the morning, it just makes your skin look and feel radiant. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. 



This is one of my favorite lotions to have during the winter. It's super thick and moisturizing and makes my body have a nice glow out the shower. I would recommend it for anyone who has dry and flaky skin in the winter like I do. 




I got this sugar scrub one day from Macy's Backstage which is their discounted outlet store they have at some Macy's locations. I've always tried used these hard crystallized rocks and it didn't really help my skin. THIS SCRUB THOUGH, its super buttery and you can smell the shea butter and olive oil  in it. It makes my skin so glow and soft in the winter. 



I got this lip scrub from an ipsy bag a couple of months ago and it came just in time for the cooler weather season. It smells just like sugar and I like to scrub my lips with this once a week for a minute just getting all the dead skin off my lips. I apply the blister after and my lips feel fresh and soft after. 

You can also make your own lip scrub at home instead of buying one with some sugar, honey and an oil of your choice. 


My last winter essential would be to deep condition regularly. I always get asked what makes my hair grow naturally so fast and I would say going without heat for long periods of time & deep conditioning. I can't stress it enough. It puts moisture and elasticity back into your hair.

That's all for my winter essentials. I hope you guys enjoyed. 

xo, Ash



Comments

Popular Posts