Where Have I Been?! | Life Update

Hey Everyone! I know its literally been months...MONTHS since I've posted anything. So much has happened! 

So I became a member of the most amazing organization in the world, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. *inserts skee-wee lol* It was such an amazing journey learning about myself plus going through it with 8 other women. It was also a goal of mine I've wanted for a long time so to finally accomplish it still feels surreal. Thank you for all the congrats, I truly appreciate it! 







You'll now refer to me as Pink AesthetiK, the 6 of the Fall 2018 line of the Nu Mu Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. :)


I also went to the 2nd night of the Astroworld tour in NYC a couple days ago with my three friends, and wow. I've heard great things about a Travis Scott concert, but actually being there was like an experience. He had an entire rollercoaster, if you weren't there you just weren't there. 



 Someone please caption this! 




It was easily one of the best concerts I've been too by farrrr! He knows how to put on a show! 

But thats all thats been going on. I also can't believe I'll be entering my final semester of undergrad, it seemed so far away and now its finally here. I can't believe it. 


xo, Ash

Comments

Popular Posts