BEAUTYCON NYC 2018!

Hey Everyone!

I went to BeautyCon in NYC this past weekend and I had SO much fun! This was my first year going  with my best friend, Chantel. I totally reccomend anyone that's interested in all this beauty, makeup and skincare to definietly experience this amazing 2-day event. 

It was held at the Javits Center this year other than previous years where it was held in Brooklyn. Different brands like Limecrime, Anastasia Beverly Hills, BECCA and NYX were there to showcase their new products, do giveaways or buy products at discounted prices. 


L'Occitane also had their own booth at BeautyCon where we took a lot of pictures and got some free samples. Every brand had their own booth where most of the booths were heard towards guests snapping selfies to put it on the social media accounts. Pretty much if you took a picture of a brands booth on instagram, you got free stuff. 







Did you go to BeautyCon this year? Will you go in the next upcoming years? I know I will, let me know!

xo, Ash

Comments

Popular Posts